I have an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Team Leader to join a thriving e commerce retailer and popular brand name.
An established store retailer and e commerce retailer of raw materials and finished goods with the largest network of outlets in its sector and a proud history of charitable support.
Main Role Responsibilities:
As Analytical Team Leader you will have an interesting and varied role. Working alongside onsite Team Leaders managing the day to day staffing requirements you will be utilising data and reporting to find opportunities and areas requiring support that ultimately help ensure demand requirements are met.
Examples of your findings would result in supporting staff through training and guidance and enabling them to identify solutions and efficiencies to help them achieve required targets, finding efficiency opportunities in systems and processes to increase productivity and return on activities, reducing waste where ever possible and ensuring that health & safety plus, wellbeing is maintained at all times.
Further responsibilities would show:-
- Carrying out staffing / reporting analysis regarding performance of staff
- Liaison with customer management to ensure performance and targets are satisfactory
- Recording performance activities on trackers and CRM.
- Attending weekly/daily meetings as required by the client
- Analysis of daily and weekly work plans, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Analysis of forecasting to identify opportunities and efficiency opportunitiese
- 1 to 1 support of staff onsite to coach and develop capabilities captured through data analysis
The above gives a strong indication to the expected role but may include other relate tasks
Skills and qualities required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong data analytical skills
- A pro-active individual who uses their initiative to best navigate situations;
- Effective communicator and administrator who pays close attention to detail;
- Assertive and constructive style to organise others;
- Good understanding of IT systems and comfort in using programmes;
- High level of customer satisfaction orientation;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability;
- A good team player and leader;
Skills & qualities desired
- Prior agency onsite team leadership / supervisory or analytical role or similar is ideal
- Alternatively, experience of working within a manufacturing environment as Team Leader / Supervisor or analytical similar position is transferable
- Alternative agency onsite leadership experiences may also be considered
- IT literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Working on a shift pattern of: – 37.5 Hour week (Monday – Friday) typical 08.00 – 17.00/18.00
Internal Relationships: All distribution operatives and client management team
- Strong excel and analytical capabilities will be required. Specific qualification is flexible.
Salary, Benefits and Hours:
- Salary: £28.000 per annum + performance bonus + Car Allowance, 20 days leave + bank Holidays + your birthday off, plus lucrative commission structure, phone, laptop and more will be on offer. We also offer an additional day’s leave for every year of service up to 5 years.
- Further benefits after a successful qualifying period will be on offer to you.
- This role will primarily be based on a daytime working pattern to support the shifts of the business.
- Customer operating is 24/7 however the role will follow a Monday to Friday pattern
- Free parking
If you feel this role describes you then please apply today to find out more or, arrange a confidential discussion with one of our consultants.