A new opportunity for an Onsite Team Coordinator within a busy Manufacturing site has been created. As Coordinator you will be supporting agency staff working on site and to shift patterns on behalf of a leading UK Recruitment Agency
This leading UK Recruitment Agency supports many familiar brand names and major businesses across the country and their onsite recruitment model is a highly successful and supportive way of successfully integrating agency workers into customer working environments and ensuring productivity and customer service standards are maintained to the levels expected.
Main Role Responsibilities:
The role will suit either a previous onsite recruiter with a manufacturing background or perhaps someone from a manufacturing/production or similar background who has good people management and customer service skills.
The customer environment is fast-paced and physical, your ability to operate in such an environment will be essential.
As key contact for our client and our agency staff on-site, a driven and flexible attitude is vital to help manage day to day changes to workflows/shifts and the demands of production.
- Coordinate the placing of agency workers onsite
- Staffing / reporting – confirming attendance of staff
- Ensuring managers are satisfied with numbers and quality of worker supplied
- Take new bookings from the client and liaise with the relevant departments and agency branch
- Ensuring correct induction has been completed for all new agency workers, together with paper work and ongoing administration duties including 1-2-1’s
- Attending weekly/daily meetings as required by the client
- Working to all REC guidelines and ensuring all workers are compliant (AWR and Home Office Rules & Regulations).
- Completion of daily and weekly work plans, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Customer/Client care
- Adherence to REC, AWR and contract guidelines
The above list is not exhaustive and includes many important tasks to reflect this influential role within our onsite recruitment team.
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active individual who uses their initiative to best navigate situations
- Effective communicator and administrator who pays close attention to detail
- Assertive and constructive style to organise others
- Good understanding of IT systems and comfort in using programmes
- High level of customer satisfaction orientation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability
- A good team player and leader
Salary, Benefits and Hours:
- Salary: £22,230 per annum, £200 PCM car allowance, 25 days leave + bank Holidays, commission structure, phone, laptop and more will be on offer.
- Further benefits after a successful qualifying period will be on offer to you.
- The role is to support the afternoon & night shifts so we are looking for someone to work 18.00 – 02.00 or 17.00 – 01.00
- Customer production is Monday to Friday and includes free parking
- Prior agency onsite team leadership / supervisory role or similar is ideal
- Alternatively, experience of working within a manufacturing or warehousing environment as Team Leader / Supervisor or similar position that is transferable
- Alternative agency onsite leadership experiences may also be considered
- IT literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good standard of education, GCSE O Level, A level